Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yea yea

Ok, so it's been a while since I've gotten around to writing in my blog. I've been in Dublin now for 8 months and it's been pretty good. I had a lot of Swedish friends, but they've all since graduated and moved back to Sweden. So, I got proactive and have joined a gospel choir. I'm also considering joining this group for Dublin professionals. I went to a get together and had a good time. I've also been introduced to Book Crossing! I LOVE this site! Here's my bookshelf: www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/jwetter. There's an Ireland Book Crossing group that meets monthly and I attended the August meeting. It was a lot of fun... bunch of reading geeks talking about books, what could be better! I'll probably be spending my 30th birthday talking about books with them. Ah well, I'll take the night before for some serious bar time.
This past weekend, my family was in town. It was SO great to have them here! WE took the Viking Splash Tour and I took photos of all of us. I'll be posting them, with out nicknames.
Work is starting to get crazy again, and I've begun doing more assessments and I have to say I'm getting pretty sick of writing reports. Ah well, it's for the kids, right?

No comments: