Tuesday, August 03, 2004

sick of the drama

My best friend is breaking up with her other best friend. For some reason, their relationship age never left high school, so alot of that annoying drama you got back then, is still around over 10 years later. I sent them a scathing e-mail telling them to grow up and stop talking smack about each other to everyone and their grandmother's dog and to be the bigger person. Right now, I don't freakin care if they hate me. I'm too annoyed with them to give a fuck.

A bit of advice... when someone comes and bitches to you about someone else... keep it to your damn self! AND, if you have a desire to bitch about someone... tell someone who's not friends of the other person too. Come on people!!

On a totally different subject, I burnt my lower lip at Steak N Shake last night. I now have a blister on my lower lip. Popping it would not be the best idea. I'm trying to decide if it's worth seeing a doctor about. I immediately complaing to the SnS manager.... why should an onion ring have to be SCALDING hot... i'm serious, I now have a blister burn. I'm going to talk to their head honcho today and make them pay for the burn ointment and any dr's fees if I go. I just want other's to be careful if they go their... stay away from the onion rings of death!

No comments: