Sunday, July 25, 2004

bad dream

Had a "bad dream" last night.  Well, bad dream for a girlie girl.  Dreamt I was at my wedding but nothing was planned.  No music, no dress, no hairdo, no flowers, no vows, nuthin.  I felt powerless.  I am not one who likes to feel powerless.  I wonder if that means I subconsciously feel powerless in my life right now.  Well, I guess maybe I do regarding Dan.  I've asked him to come to Ireland with me, on the condition of engagement.  I would hate for him to come all the way to Ireland for us to break up.  That would suck for both of us.  He still hasn't decided what he's going to do, and regarding that, I guess I do feel powerless.  The dream really does make sense to me from this angle.  Not too difficult to interpret.  I have until January with him, and then who knows.  He says he'd be miserable without me, and that's comforting, but he still hasn't made up his mind and to me actions (or inactions) speak louder than words.
In other-land, my musical is coming along nicely.  I feel like a need a 3 hour full body massage, though.  All this dancing is really good for me, I know, but tired the hell out of me.  I'm having trouble getting comfortable enough to sleep.  That could be attributed to it being summer and I've screwed up my sleeping schedule, going to bed at 3 am and such.  Ah well, unfortunately, summer's almost over and work will begin again soon.
I am looking forward to performing "Joseph..." though.  It should be very good and it's nice to have a lead.  This might be my last show before Ireland.  I know I'll have time to do another show, but I really should work on creating the speech therapy program that I have to direct once I get to Ireland.  Any suggestions?  :) 
 

No comments: