Monday, July 26, 2004

summer insomnia and big boob bras

So I've found that it's impossible for me to fall asleep before 3 am during the summer.  It's going to screw me up completely come the beginning of the new school year.  But, this summer has been great.  I love rehearsing for Joseph (and the Amazing technically drenched) but it's kicking my butt.  I suppose that's a good thing, considering how big my butt really is. 
Went bowling for a friend's b-day last night and bowled a record 159!  My theory is that the blacklights did it.  This bowling alley had blacklights along the ceiling that illuminated dashed lines along the lanes which made it really easy to get strikes.  Couldn't match it my second game, but who cares, I got a turkey!! (3 strikes in a row) 
I've decided to take introductory tap and jazz classes, which means hunting down tap shoes.  I found a cheap place called Danny's Warehouse (www.dannyswarehouse.com).  I bought tap shoes for $10.  Hopefully, they won't suck.
AND, as for bras!  I have been dealing with the inherent LACK of supportive bras for large chested women since starting Joseph.  I am in every dance number and I do a LOT of jumping around.  Thank God for Enell bras!  I just discovered them and can now jump up and down without the fear of knocking myself unconscious with my breasts (www.enell.com).  They're $54, but worth every penny.
Alright, time to attempt to fall asleep reading a book. 

No comments: